[extropy-chat] "Transhumanism" tag, was "List member blogs"

Jay Dugger jay.dugger at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 02:42:03 UTC 2005

Sunday, 13 November 2005

Hello all:

I've added all the blog links from this thread to my del.icio.us
bookmarks. They all have common tags of "transhumanism" and "blog".
You can find the list from my bookmarks here:

http://del.icio.us/jay.dugger/blog+transhumanism
http://del.icio.us/rss/jay.dugger/blog+transhumanism (feed for the list)

You can find all bookmarks so tagged and a feed for them at the following links.

http://del.icio.us/tags/blog+transhumanism
http://del.icio.us/rss/tag/blog+transhumanism

If you use a social bookmarking service such as del.icio.us, you can
contribute to the overall list by bookmarking and tagging blogs you
associate with transhumanism. (Hint, hint--JPWP, A.G.) No need to keep
a single list with someone maintaining it for so long as their
interest lasts. Just act in your own best interest, and the service
handles the rest.

If your blog doesn't completely deal with transhumanist themes,
consider tagging applicable posts with the Technorati tag
"transhumanism". You can find a list of posts so tagged here:

http://technorati.com/tag/transhumanism
http://feeds.technorati.com/feed/posts/tag/transhumanism

You might also consider looking for Flickr images so tagged.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tags/transhumanism/
http://www.flickr.com/services/feeds/photos_public.gne?tags=transhumanism&format=rss_200

--
Jay Dugger