[extropy-chat] teaching extropian subjects

Dennis live2scan at charter.net
Mon Nov 14 02:59:50 UTC 2005

I've been a long time ( since mid 90's) mostly lurker on one extropian list or another. Never thought I had much to contribute-not researcher, or media person- just humble MRI tech and usually too swamped with work to do much more than read this list . It's an achievement just to read my professional list half the time.
  But lately I've had a little more free time than usual and I've been toying with the idea of teaching a class in future/ singularity/life extension/etc at a local alternative educational facility.
I imagine some of you have done such a thing. Is there a Web site that I might use so as not to have to reinvent the wheel on this subject or can some one suggest a group of them that I might use for reference or even just reflecting on your personal experiences with same.

Thanks;
Dennis Roberts
live2scan at charter.net