[extropy-chat] Seven cents an hour? (was: Riots in France)

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Mon Nov 14 13:22:51 UTC 2005

Alfio:

There is a social impact too. Some fiorentinos told me that, when this
place

http://www.igigli.it/1001300204/portal_ne=1001300204&cp=22723&l=1&d=MPS&pt=&pg=1&ids=0&id1=.htm

opened, it acted like a large magnet, attracting the young people, so
the 'character' of Firenze changed. I have visited this place (it is
very close to the company that built our Dawn VIR instrument), and, on
the scale of US shopping malls, it is on the small side. Can you
comment on how this mall affects people in Florence?

Amara