[extropy-chat] Gregory's Passing (Hara Ra)

Eliezer S. Yudkowsky sentience at pobox.com
Wed Nov 16 17:19:03 UTC 2005

"Farewell?"  "Ciao?"  What's up with that?

I believe the correct expression on such occasions is, "See you later."
  Unless *you're* not signed up for cryonics, in which case "Goodbye"
may be very much appropriate, but you're mourning the wrong person.

In an odd way, Hara is safer than we are.  His suspension was the best
ever done at Alcor.  He'll wake up after the crisis is over.

Mata ne, Hara.