[extropy-chat] against ID

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 21 17:21:42 UTC 2005

--- Eugen Leitl <eugen at leitl.org> wrote:

> There's zero evidence for SA.

I am VERY certain that I live in at least layer of
simulation. Whether there are further nested layers, I
am not certain. The computer that the one simulation I
know of is running on is my brain. In my brain all
things that I have ever percieved so much as the
shadow of is being simulated, including you and your
response to this email. Of course my simulation of you
is not so perfect that I can state with any degree of
accuracy what your response will be. So I look forward
to it with anticipation. ;)

Is that air you are breathing, Eugen? Or is air merely
the SIMULATION of what you are actually breathing?

The Avantguardian
is
Stuart LaForge
alt email: stuart"AT"ucla.edu

"If you fear death, you are not living right; if you don't want to live forever, you are not living well." - a sparrow outside my window.