TOP 2 IQ Percentile Re: [extropy-chat] Seven cents an hour?

Emlyn emlynoregan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 22:24:44 UTC 2005

On the contrary, ENTJ is one of those personalities that I've always
found coupled with high intelligence, but usually in
engineering/technical areas. My most brilliant friends are ENTJ and
INTJ, often very hard people to work with because they are extremely
particular and like to browbeat to get their way. They always think
that brute force of reason is enough to persuade a listener, and if it
doesn't work, just wash rinse repeat. Consequently, they only work
well in groups when they have legitimate authority handed to them,
otherwise they seem to be genius loners.

(Disclaimer - I'm an ENTP)

btw, I have a theory that the N/S dimension in kiersey types should be
renamed to iNtelligent/Stoopid. Maybe that's a bit harsh, but I always
find that dimension easy to predict in people I know. And NT, a rare
combination in the world at large, is a predictor of high
intelligence.

But to be a natural leader, you need to be able to empathise with
those you lead, understand their motivations. F often seems to be more
useful than T, but best is a balance of F & T. Worst of all is an
extreme in this dimension in either direction, imo.

On 22/11/05, Morris Johnson <mfj.eav at gmail.com> wrote:
> So  IQ PLUS ENTJ   turns an  Einstein into a world leader.
>

> On 11/21/05, Dirk Bruere <dirk.bruere at gmail.com > wrote:
> >

> > On 11/21/05, Lifespan Pharma Inc/ MFJ-CTO <megao at sasktel.net> wrote:
> > > Worse than that,  many of can think of ourselves as an embarrasement to
> > > our IQ number since such lukewarm
> > > IQ's as Bush can pass on by and rule the roost... etc.
> > >

> > That's because high IQ too often leads to an unattractive combination of
> laziness and arrogance.
> > The world works on personality rather than IQ
> >
> > Dirk

> --
> LIFESPAN PHARMA Inc.
> Extropian Agroforestry Ventures  Inc.
> Mission: To Preserve, Protect and Enhance Lifespan
> Plant-based Natural-health Bio-product Bio-pharmaceuticals
> http://www.angelfire.com/on4/extropian-lifespan
> http://www.4XtraLifespans.bravehost.com
> megao at sasktel.net,   arla_j at hotmail.com, mfj.eav at gmail.com
> extropian.pharmer at gmail.com
>
> Extreme Life-Extension ..."The most dangerous idea on earth"
> -Leon Kass , Bioethics Advisor to George Herbert Walker Bush,
> June 2005
>
> Radical Life-Extension Bioscience
> +   Total Information Awareness Globalized Info-science
> =   The 21st Century Paradigm    ........
> Re-inventing the Human Condition with  Quantum to Macro
> Biomolecular-engineering
> *"I will live each and every  50 years, one at a time, like the days of a
> week".... Morris Johnson - June 2005*

Emlyn

http://emlynoregan.com   * blogs * music * software *
NaNoWriMo word count: 30081 (http://nanowrimo.org)