[extropy-chat] tickle

Joel Peter William Pitt joel.pitt at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 23:16:53 UTC 2005

Uh, sorry for the reccomendation then.

I purely said tickle because it was one I had done in the past and
seemed reasonably detailed. I didn't pay for IQ test or score. I have
no affiliation with them and I don't endorse people signing up to get
"in depth reports".

The funny thing is that I got an in depth report for free. Supposedly
this was purely because in the top 0.n%. But I did have to register my
*dis*interest in alot of spam sign ups.

Joel