[extropy-chat] tickle

Herb Martin HerbM at learnquick.com
Tue Nov 22 01:49:37 UTC 2005

If you have an above average IQ (estimate)
and wish to take a test then try contacting
Mensa for the SELF-TEST version.

They have one you can take (cheaply) and time/proctor
yourself.  (No point in cheating since they still
make you take the private version) but it lets you
know if it's worth attending a proctored exam.

(The is really old info, since my daughter was in
her teens the last time I was involved with this.
She and my wife took the exams.)

Mensa has also been taking pretty much ANY exam
that can be normed to show the "top 2% of the
population" -- even SAT, and most any 'real' IQ exam
that is given under controlled/proctored conditions.

--
Herb Martin