TOP 2 IQ Percentile Re: [extropy-chat]

Emlyn emlynoregan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 23:06:53 UTC 2005

On 23/11/05, Damien Broderick <thespike at satx.rr.com> wrote:
> At 12:32 AM 11/23/2005 +1030, Emlyn wrote:
>
> >I would guess that you are an INTJ, Damien.
>
> Of course. But that's how this thread started, with my declaring in effect,
> "Ich bin ein INTJer, and so say all of us, hip hip horray!' :)
>
> Damien Broderick

Did I mention that my memory is terrible? I forget...

I wonder, is there anyone at all on this list who gets categorised as
an "S" on the "N/S" dimension? I think S is more common in a random
sample of the population, but I've never heard any exi postor claim to
be one.

--
Emlyn

http://emlynoregan.com   * blogs * music * software *