[extropy-chat] Re:Just trying to figure it out

Adrian Tymes wingcat at pacbell.net
Fri Nov 25 21:20:28 UTC 2005

--- Anna Tylor <femmechakra at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Ok, again sorry to be bothering you
> I have a few questions when you have some available time
> I really don't want to be bothersome but what can I do,  I really
> want feed
> back

You need to look up the answers on your own.  (That I needed a week to
even tell you this much, should tell you how little time I have to
spare.)  You're on your own for now.

BTW:

> Quoting Andrian Tymes:

It is considered quite rude in some circles to mispell peoples' names
like this, when you have the proper spelling in front of you (like,
say, in the email you were quoting).  Moreover, typos like this tell
people that you're putting very little effort into answering your own
questions - you don't even take the time to check your posts for typos
(yes, this can take many many minutes, or even an hour just to compose
one single email if it's a long one - that's just the way it is), to
make it easier for people to read and understand your questions.  (The
harder it is for people to read your questions, the less likely people
will bother to do so.)

Again - I've given you pointers, but you are on your own at this point.
The documents you have been given the URLs of contain many of the
answers you seek, and many of the answers you will need to know in
order to find out how to ask for the rest of what you seek.