[extropy-chat] Futures Past--time-line

Daniel Assange d.assange at ugrad.unimelb.edu.au
Tue Oct 11 02:05:21 UTC 2005

Shouldn't we also be considering quantum computing? A quantum computer
isn't just a suped-up standard one; the computational process is
fundamentally different. One would expect an AI written to utilise
this fundamental difference to be significantly more powerful, and
hence perhaps the software writers may be able to take more liberties
with software efficency.

-- Daniel Assange <d.assange at ugrad.unimelb.edu.au>
   "The way to enlightenment is not to admit that
    you know nothing, but to admit that you
    can never know enough."