[extropy-chat] gm biodiesel 'em

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 23 23:27:09 UTC 2005

I noticed some of the farm papers are taking to
calling it oilseed.  I am thinking of planting
some of it in Oregon to experiment with biodiesel
production.

My evil twin has suggested planting a few acres
of ordinary oilseed and put up a sign "genetically
modified experimental oilseed" then on the other
side of the creek put the real genetically
modified oilseed with a sign "ordinary oilseed".

Think that would work?