[extropy-chat] Perfect recall.

Jay Dugger jay.dugger at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 11:04:42 UTC 2005

On 10/22/05, "Hal Finney" <hal at finney.org> wrote:

> http://lists.extropy.org/pipermail/extropy-chat/2005-March/014256.html
> http://lists.extropy.org/pipermail/extropy-chat/2005-March/014282.html
> http://lists.extropy.org/pipermail/extropy-chat/2005-March/014318.html

We also discussed wearable camera etiquette in April 2004:

http://lists.extropy.org/pipermail/extropy-chat/2004-April/005527.html

I did buy a wearable camera, the DejaView CamWear. Some future time
I'll blog about it, but it ended up having two big drawbacks. First,
it uses a weird codec for video encoding. I've not had good results
converting its output to some more useful format. Second, it's too
obvious and inconveniently sized for actual wear. (I also ended up
working at a lot of secure sites in the last eighteen months, but that
doesn't affect the wearable camera.)

In short, it ended up hanging inside my car to document any accident.
Inobvious and useful.

--
Jay Dugger
http://www.redcross.org