[extropy-chat] Getting AId to people in need

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 3 16:39:52 UTC 2005

It readily exposes how dependent the emergency infrastructure is on a
non-robust communications network. If all your cops, ambulances, and
others are trying to communicate with a cellphone and landline system
that isn't working, how do you expect to accomplish anything?

And, once again, FEMA also expected people to follow the mandatory
evacuation order. For those complaining about all the stranded being
black, perhaps that is more a commentary on those who chose to stay for
various reasons, good or bad, than on the system.

Mike Lorrey
Founder, Constitution Park Foundation:
http://constitutionpark.blogspot.com
Personal/political blog: http://intlib.blogspot.com