[extropy-chat] katrina opportunity

Lifespan Pharma Inc. megao at sasktel.net
Tue Sep 6 15:48:40 UTC 2005

Maybe this would be a consulting opportunity.
There might be a similar rebuilding grand scheme similar to 9-11 to come
out of all this.
If the USA wants to build a model city from scratch in a location that
historically supported a city
this would be a golden opportunity.

If there are 280 square miles of affected city that is way past a Donald
Trump development scale
and a global mega-city potential and it is able to start from a clean slate.