[extropy-chat] katrina opportunity

giorgio gaviraghi giogavir at yahoo.it
Tue Sep 6 17:45:15 UTC 2005

the opportunity is more historical and of major
magnitude than the 9\11
there it was only a few blocks
here we may have a new global city with advanced
design, technology and environmental related concepts
that could be built and bring wealth as well as
renovation to an entire region
I hope that this opportunity don't get wasted with
quick and non planned fixes, but the problem , while
addressed urgently, can follow a long range step by
step plan that can take care of most issues.
An international ideas competition could be the
beginning
--- "Lifespan Pharma Inc." <megao at sasktel.net> ha

http://www.mises.org/freemarket_detail.asp?control=213&sortorder=articledate