[extropy-chat] Extropy and libertarianism - a search fo rmeaning...

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 11 16:02:40 UTC 2005

I would suggest folks go over ICA's Common Economic Protocol that I
linked to previously. Based on the concept that Neal Stephenson used in
his novel The Diamond Age, it is a consensual international legal code
of personal and property rights for a world of individualists,
distributed polities, corporate states, sovereign individuals, and
consensual phyles.

Mike Lorrey
Founder, Constitution Park Foundation:
http://constitutionpark.blogspot.com