[extropy-chat] Extropy and libertarianism - a search fo rmeaning...

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 18:42:34 UTC 2005

Very interesting!
The immediate question that comes to my mind is that, suppose you and
I register a contract with ICA and accept that it will be regulated by
the CEP, then we have a disagreement, resort to their arbitrations
services, and they decide that I have to pay you 1000 bucks, and I
don't want to pay, how do you get your money?
I just love the idea, but how does it work in practice???
G.