[extropy-chat] Nuke the Great Satan

kevinfreels.com kevin at kevinfreels.com
Mon Sep 19 14:27:30 UTC 2005

That's really an interesting thingy you found. I'd like to see some
population figures for the colored areas.
Do you have any idea what the yield is of the bomb that terrorists would
most likely attempt to bring over the Mexican border?
This is exactly why we need to be shooting people as they enter the country
illegally. I know it doesn;t seem very extropian, but if people were being
shot, I doubt as many would be trying to cross. There's legal ways into this
country.