[extropy-chat] Nuke the Great Satan

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 21 17:30:26 UTC 2005

--- Eugen Leitl <eugen at leitl.org> wrote:

> There is no way to screen people for intentions just from data fields
> in their passports.

On the contrary, anyone with a muslim name who is not a citizen of
Afghanistan or Pakistan but has spent 2-12 consecutive months in one of
those countries since 1992 has, more than likely, attended an al Qaeda
camp or has taught in a terrorist recruitment madrassa.

The odds of such a person being a terrorist up to no good is
astronomically greater than those 80 year old white grandmas that TSA
loves to strip search so frequently. Really, the job can be done so
much more efficiently if we get over this idiotic fixation against all
ethnic profiling as inherently 'wrong'. As polls show 85% of
african-americans approve of profiling muslims, its apparent the
queasiness is only among the guilty left elites.

> Also: "Take your Jedi weapon! Use it. Strike me down with all of your
> hatred and your journey towards the dark side will be complete."

So empty of arguments you resort to quotes from hackneyed bad sf
movies?

Mike Lorrey
Founder, Constitution Park Foundation:
http://constitutionpark.blogspot.com