[extropy-chat] FWD (SK) Nuclear Energy: A Fallacious Response tothe Oil Crisis (renewable fuels)

Jeff Davis jrd1415 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 22 22:55:04 UTC 2005

--- spike <spike66 at comcast.net> wrote:

> Having slower cars will seriously suck, but it
> is not the end of the dream.  We still have
> motorcycles, which allow one to tear around
> like one's ass is on fire if one must

Or, you could save the expense of a motorcycle
entirely.  Though noit as much fun, simply pour the
gasoline on the seat of you pants and set your ass on
fire for real.  Then you could tear around not merely
"like" your ass is on fire, butt smokin' for real.
Gives whole new meaning to the term "afterburner".

By the way, what kind of mileage would you expect from
this mode of transport?

Best, Jeff Davis

   "Everything's hard till you know how to do it."
                           Ray Charles