[extropy-chat] Bloke No; Baby Yes

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 27 01:57:49 UTC 2005

--- Olga Bourlin <fauxever at sprynet.com> wrote:

> From: "Mike Lorrey" <mlorrey at yahoo.com>
>
> > Wonder how long it will be before one of these man haters sues the
> > IVF clinic to disclose the father's idenity so he can be sued for
> > child support...

snip...

> There are many women who have integrity, Mike - it seems you are
> protesting too much, and your assumption about "man haters" may
> actually be something
> you are projecting about how you feel about women?  Just speculating,
> you understand.

Nope, just the conclusions of years of observing the trials,
tribulations, and restraining orders my two brothers and numerous
friends have had to deal with. "You always were the smartest guy in
class" is the common refrain when high school friends find out I'm
still not married. I have known women with integrity, but they are few
and far between. What I have observed is many women in this world
manipulating the system for their own benefit and damn the truth or
their integrity. This has included:

a) women abusing workplace sexual harrassment rules to attempt to frame
male military colleagues with false testimony.
b) women making fraudulent claims as to the paternity of their children
in order to collect the most money from the richest guy possible,
miling him as long as possible, then admitting the truth without legal
consequences when they decide they want to move across the country with
a new husband and don't want to deal with the hassle of the fake dad
anymore.
c) women suborning perjury in order to avoid adultery charges in
divorce proceedings
d) women statutorily raping teenage boys to get pregnant, with
assurances they would not hold the father responsible, then suing for
child support when the father became an adult (and the courts refuse to
charge the women with statutory rape).
e) teen girls claiming they were date raped to avoid parental
punishment when they engaged in consensual sex with their boyfriend.
f) domestic violence surveys that show that twice as many women as men
who say its okay to commit violence against their partner, but the
media only talks about the men who think so, and cry about domestic
violence against women. When was the last time you saw a mens domestic
violence center?

The above is just the most heinous tip of the iceberg.

Do I 'hate' women? No, just grossly disappointed, and cautious when I'm
out and around ones I don't know well. Unfortunately, there is no legal
equivalent of the 2nd amendment to defend oneself against women of zero
integrity. The system is rigged in favor of women, despite all the
gnashing of womens groups. Just do a count of how many businesses are
'women owned' by the spouses of the real operators in order to qualify
for government contract set asides and point bonuses in contract
competitions. When the spouse decides to divorce, she gets to keep
"her" business, and the guy who built it up from scratch is screwed.

Mike Lorrey
Founder, Constitution Park Foundation:
http://constitutionpark.blogspot.com
Personal/political blog: http://intlib.blogspot.com