[extropy-chat] Blog spam

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 29 05:40:06 UTC 2005

Doh!  OK so Emlyn is way americana-hip.  He nailed
7.9 of mine.  This may demonstrate that Europeans
and Australians are more up on U.S. trivia than
vice versa.

I scored it a 7.9 because the fat L state is Utah,
but Louisiana is ~90% fat-L shaped.  And I was always
a fan of Mrs. Howell, way better than Ginger of
MaryAnn.  (So that silliness made it all the
way over there?)

Lets see who will get numbers 3 and 8.

spike