[extropy-chat] Resources for microscopes

Neil H. neuronexmachina at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 22:57:57 UTC 2006

It sounds like you already have a microscope, but a rather neat device is
the QX-5 digital microscope:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0002HLKI2/002-7138711-5560058?v=glance

Basically, it lets you view the microscope via a computer, so you can easily
save snapshots and such. It's also easier to use with multiple people at
once.