[extropy-chat] Your children are safe with us...

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 6 22:47:01 UTC 2006

Perhaps the age of consent could be lowered to 15?
  HOWEVER, last night after reading posts here on the topic at hand, I looked in the mirror. It's not something that is done much anymore, as being long in the tooth isn't anything to dance a ballet over.. Anyhow it occurred to me looking at him staring back that if I were a teenage girl's father I wouldn't let the varmint in the mirror anywhere near my daughter. No wonder parents are often nervous, it's not merely the threat of predators, it's creepy-looking guys paying attention to their offspring.

ben <benboc at lineone.net> wrote:
  (btw, the report just said 'teenage girl', not underage girl, which also
struck me as strange. Is the age of consent in the US absurdly high, or
something, so that all teenagers are under it? - surely not!)

ben