[extropy-chat] "Dead Time" of the Brain

Heartland velvet977 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 27 01:56:48 UTC 2006

Jeffrey wrote:
>  That would be true if both the premises and the logic were perfectly sound. I
> mean no offense, but I am not yet convinced by your argument: that we cannot be
> continually dieing.

None taken. I've never faced that type of counter argument before so my ability to
clearly explain that a process exists during a multiple of Planck Interval, when,
seemingly, "nothing happens," is still quite poor. I've already tried in one of
these posts to form an explanation in terms of energy but apparently that wasn't
very convincing. I'll try again when I get better at explaining this. Thanks for
offering constructive criticism.

S.