[extropy-chat] SECOND LIFE not working

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 08:07:04 UTC 2006

The two points quoted below are, I think, the key points. Mass market
online VR is a technology whose moment has come (yes we were already
discussing VR 15 years ago, but nobody had sufficient processing power
and bandwidth then).
I think building a transhumanist community in SL is a very effective
outreach tool (the WTA SL chapter has already 100 members and
growing). Then when SL is replaced by something else we can simply
move the community there.
G.