[extropy-chat] extropian book puzzle

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 29 03:40:12 UTC 2006

Appears to have been an inch worm.

- Jef

Jef has caught one of the gotchas.  Books are usually placed on a shelf such
that the titles on the backs read top to bottom.  If the volumes were in
alphabetical order, Dr. Broderick's book would be in the center with the
front cover of Atlas and the back cover of Nanosystems in contact on either
side.  So those other two volumes would have been completely undevoured in
the scenario I described.

However there is an additional gotcha.  {8-]

spike

  _____