[extropy-chat] Cryonics and uploading

ben benboc at lineone.net
Thu Feb 2 07:02:21 UTC 2006

Slawomir wrote:
"That "flow" is an actual *activity* of matter in space-time which is
NOT information. Yes, you can record each brain state but it would still
be just a map, not territory."

Well, as i said, i give up. You aren't going to accept that there is no
difference between your mind and your identity, so i'm not going to
continue bashing my head against that fact. John Clarke is welcome to,
though, and rather i hope he does :)

I suppose i'll see you - no, an identical copy that looks, sounds, feels
and thinks exactly like you, but somehow isn't you at all, i mean - in
some future. I look forward to it.

ben