[extropy-chat] Email Postage

Brian Lee brian_a_lee at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 6 17:33:49 UTC 2006

I was trying to point out that lists like extropy-chat would be shut down
because of the costs of sending the individual messages out to each
subscriber, not from subscribers being charged from sending to extropy-chat.

With the email postage schemes, there are only two types of email: paid and
unpaid. So if this scheme is used to curb spam, then extropy-chat would
never be able to pay the fee for thousands of emails sent out each day.

BAL