[extropy-chat] Right to sustain thread view

Diego Caleiro diegocaleiro at terra.com.br
Fri Feb 10 03:01:55 UTC 2006

I'd like that what people call friendly AI will be something less arrogant
than you, who doesn't respect the desire or the creed of anything below your
advanced intelligence. Supose a jupiter brain not friendly, or as friendly as
a pattern human, say, you,  sees you and beleives, for reasons that only his
intelligence can understand, that you should be immediately destroyed. Would
you accept that?

That is what you are saying these super computers will do, take their
decisions non-friendly, non- respectfully, regardless of peoples fear of
being destroyed during uploading. If that is what transhumanism is about, why
not take the humanism out of it.

Realize that I'm not implying, in any nanosecond, or other measurement of
time, that you are wrong about patterns, only that you do not consider others
beleifs.

Diego Caleiro (Log At)