[extropy-chat] thought space map on cartoons

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Sun Feb 12 15:58:41 UTC 2006

> Oh if it could only be this simple!
>
> And what would you think if you discover that those cartoons
> were printed now not for the first time?

We knew that Amara.  The local newspapers are talking about
the original twelve cartoons, published in Denmark in
September 05.  They will not print the actual cartoons, only
describe them.  That's why we have the internet if we want
to see the actual cartoons.

If one does go to the internet one may learn of the
additional three cartoons that actually started the
riots.  These were not published in the newspaper, any
newspaper as far as I know.

> So why again, and why now? Some of this ugly story must include a
> little provocation.
>
> Amara

Ja, the question becomes who was doing the ugly provocation.  This
might lead to examination of the original twelve cartoons,
then comparing to the Danish cleric's additional three.