[extropy-chat] Politics: worthwhile commentary

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 2 07:28:51 UTC 2006

> bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Harvey Newstrom
>
> Yes, so I am thankful that I didn't do this.  Read my posts more
> carefully.  I was objecting to Spike's statements that seemed to
> encourage personal attacks in private e-mail (by saying he didn't
> personally see anything wrong with that).  I was pointing out what was
> wrong with personal attacks, not saying that Spike should moderate
> private e-mail...

> Harvey Newstrom <HarveyNewstrom.com>

Ok, I did misunderstand your comment.  Regarding my notion
that it is fair game for people to flame each other offlist,
I should specify that from a list moderator's point of view
it isn't a violation of the rules.  I do not encourage this
behavior.  For years I have been urging extropians
to be kind to each other.