WARNING Re: [extropy-chat] awsome xmas video

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Wed Jan 4 01:15:48 UTC 2006

Dennis,

I don't believe I have ever seen you here before so I would advise
everyone not to access this link if you are running Windows.  It may
be perfectly safe but there are viruses now that infect IE on just
visiting a site.  Also putfile.com is a site that anyone can load
whatever they want to.  The content of this particularly link is only
available to Windows players.  DANGER.

If you are legit I would strongly suggest something more pertinent
and meaty for a [AFAIK] first post.

- samantha