WARNING Re: [extropy-chat] awsome xmas video

Acy Stapp acy.stapp at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 15:46:32 UTC 2006

I haven't checked this particular link out but the music is from
Trans-Siberian Orchestra.

--
Acy Stapp

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think
only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the
solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." -- R. Buckminster
Fuller (1895 - 1983)