[extropy-chat] RE: [wta-talk] What _is_ it with the WTA board, anyway?

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 16 00:28:01 UTC 2006

> bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of mike99
> Jose and I have a love-hate relationship. I am willing to risk besmirching
> my own reputation by mud wresting with my friend Jose about his statements
> and behavior. But I have to do that... Regards, Michael LaTorra...

As a ExI-chat moderator, it is unclear to me what to do
about all this, but my inclination is to stand by for a
while and let everyone concerned have their say.  If anyone
has comments, encouragement, complaints or suggestions on
this policy, feel free to discuss it with me offlist.  In
the mean time, WTA-ers go ahead and post your discussion.  The
rancor has been is within tolerance limits so far.  {8-]  Others
who see their friends being jumped, feel free to not leap
to their defense.  These are all big boys, they can defend
themselves.