[extropy-chat] Cognitive markers

Acy Stapp acy.stapp at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 02:28:25 UTC 2006

Some quick googling found Brain Builder at
http://www.toolsforwellness.com/54816.html

"The program consists of seven activities. Three focus on auditory
processing, three on visual processing, and one on attention and
cognitive processing speed. A baseline level is established in each of
the activities, then the program moves you to more challenging levels
of training. Results from the activities are analyzed by session and
compared with your progress to date and may be viewed in reports and
graphs."