[extropy-chat] Morford: Crazy Healers Enter the World

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Tue Jul 4 21:33:21 UTC 2006

>and Italy and Germany are just went into overtime....

Woo hoo! INCREDIBLE game..   Italy just scored twice in
five minutes  after 2 hours of no scoring, multiple attempts
by both sides and the finest soccer playing I've ever seen.

You wouldn't believe the noise here. Horns and firecrackers and
fireworks. My apartment building is vibrating. There will be a
huge party all over Italy tonight, if my corner of my sleepy
little village is an example.

This isn't about patriotism, it is about a show of incredible
skill and  flair and heart. WOW.