[extropy-chat] FWD [fantasticreality] Nice Summary of Problems of the self-denoted "Cultural Elites"

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 13:44:26 UTC 2006

Is the author saying that I should feel more empathy for my asshole
neighbor upstairs than for my friends on this list, just because we
live close?
Come on, I consider decoupling relationships from geography as one of
the great achievements of our time. Sure everything has a downside but
let's not throw the baby with the water.
G.