[extropy-chat] FWD [fantasticreality] Nice Summary of Problems of the self-denoted "Cultural Elites"

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Thu Jul 20 14:49:21 UTC 2006

I also have asshole neighbors and I prefer many of my online friends. :) The danger
lies in taking things to an extreme, which you also warn about in your post.

I've not read the book on Elites referenced in the original post, only the
summarizing post, so I cannot speak to it directly. But I have read The Bell Curve
and wanted to mention that now I see two warnings where I had before seen one.

Regards,
MB