[extropy-chat] mailing list help?

Keith Henson hkhenson at rogers.com
Fri Jul 28 15:14:21 UTC 2006

A significant list I post on has been down for over a month now.  The
person who runs it says it will be back up eventually, but he would really
like someone competent to take it over.  It is a highly ranked list and has
a substantial list of significant articles.  I don't know how much
bandwidth it eats, but being all text it can't be much.

If you would be interested, please let me know.  I will give details (if
you don't already know which list it is) and contact information.

Keith Henson