[extropy-chat] Simplifying Singularity

Keith Henson hkhenson at rogers.com
Sat Jun 3 21:37:35 UTC 2006

At 12:01 PM 6/3/2006 -0400, you wrote:
>"Singularity is a moment in time when technology will change the course of
>humanity
>forever."

That happened over two million years ago when humans discovered that the
sharp edge from a broken rock was just the thing to get at the meat under a
hide.

The singularity is the time when our "sharp rocks" have become sharper than
we are.

Keith

>I'm just curious, I'm writing a script and would like to use the word in a
>popular
>context and was wondering if this phrase would be appropriate.
>
>Any opinion would be appreciated.
>Thanks
>Anna

Second try at sending this msg,  same rejection based on not being able to
talk to rogers.com.

Keith