[extropy-chat] Extinctions

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 11 15:07:01 UTC 2006

Anders hit it right on once again.  All our efforts at ecological
stewardship must be profitable before they will ever fly.  Governments can
provide subsidies and incentives to some extent, but governments run out of
money eventually.  Alternative energy sources will go nowhere until the
cheap oil is burned, for instance.