[extropy-chat] Party rescheduled

David Lubkin extropy at unreasonable.com
Thu Jun 22 01:36:03 UTC 2006

As I expected might happen, enough regulars had conflicts, between
Porcfest, weddings, and graduations, that my party needs to be pushed out.

I've now mapped out the land mines of holidays, conferences,
conventions, etc. to plan ahead a bit.

The new date, and the following three gatherings, are planned for
July 22, Oct 21, Jan 20, and Apr 21. We'll wiggle the dates further
as needed. If you are interested in attending any of these, let me
know as your other commitments make one weekend in those vicinities
better or worse than another.

And if your travels bring you in the vicinity of Boston or New
Hampshire at some other time, with a heads-up I can probably conjure
a fascinating crew of dinner companions.

-- David.