[extropy-chat] message from the penalty box

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 9 02:51:00 UTC 2006

A pleasant clueless one in the penalty box (that would be me)
wishes to pass along a message from a fellow penalty box
dweller:

{8-]

spike

The Project Room, an international arts and education program cordially
invites you to attend a VIP/Press reception for a new public art program

"A MOVABLE FEAST"
March 12, 6:00 - 9:00 PM
13 Crosby St. Soho
Exhibition: March 12 & 13

Curated by Nina Colosi

Zhang Ga
Nam June Paik
Kurt Ralske
Troika Ranch

Talks by artist and lecture by curator
Paulina Kolczynska, "Collecting New Media Art"
Monday, March 13, 7:00 -9:30 PM

The guests can participate in "Peoples' Portrait" by having their pictures
taken and broadcast, via the internet, simultaneously on public video walls
including The Reuters Sign at 3 Times Square-the world's largest digital
display system, as well as museums and galleries in Seoul, Beijing, Adelaide
and Linz.

Some of our event sponsors:
http://www.mionedesigns.com/ Designer Michael Mione has designed the
fabulous dresses we are wearing...from his new collection.
http://www.frankwines.com/ Get Hi. with Frank Wines! Presenting Hi. wines
from Italy.
http://www.rhythminmotion.biz/ Sound!
Design team:
http://www.diarch.net/ Architect responsible for the design for this event
http://www.joeginsberg.com/ interior designer in the advisery board (Also at
the Architectural digest Design Show March 9-12, Pier 94)
http://http://www.drakelife.com/ Providing Corporate Housing