[extropy-chat] Folding at Home is a hog...

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 20 06:52:13 UTC 2006

Emlyn, I ran folding at home for a few weeks, acted a bit flakey
but didn't create monster files if I recall.  I have been
running GIMPS for almost 8 years now with no problems of
any kind.  Ran SETI at home for a while, but they kept sending
me the same jobs over and over.

Everyone, whatever your favorite @home project, do set something
running in the background.  Like sled dogs that love to pull
something, computers love to calculate something.

spike