[extropy-chat] Folding at Home is a hog...

Emlyn emlynoregan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 12:00:35 UTC 2006

I'm a bit sad to have removed folding at home from my notebook, but there
is an upside - I think this machine is not supposed to run on 100% cpu
all day every day. The thing would scream (fan on ultra mega speed)
and heat right up anyway. Now it doesn't do that :-)

--
Emlyn

http://emlynoregan.com   * blogs * music * software *
Music downloads are online again!