[extropy-chat] pomegranate juice

Morris Johnson mfj.eav at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 01:34:06 UTC 2006

I think the thing is not to get too fixated on any one formulation or
ingredient.
The old balanced intake idea is not as useless as it might sound.

For example the hops and barley in beer have had a marvellous paper
published that describes the whole range of compounds available.
We know that picking your wine right can add resveratrol and tannins.
I suggested last week to use botrytis infected grapes and age in oak barrels
in a slurry of oak sawdust and mix with
dealcoholized lager and stout beer with DQ (dairy queen soft ice cream)
 made with added soy isoflavone, colostrum and hulled/millled hemp seed to
make
a nutraceutical milkshake.

If you custom formulate numerous dietary itmes like this and rotate the
consumption you get the designer nutraceutical
version of a balanced diet and it can even become your everyday same old
same old diet.

Then add the supplements and go fish for more exotic things.

               Pharmer Mo.
"staving off death one day at a time"