[extropy-chat] Addwaita:250 years is a long time.

Dan Clemmensen dgc at cox.net
Tue Mar 28 03:04:50 UTC 2006

Hi, Joao. Thanks for the reference.

I am not a biologist. I am merely an interested spectator. However, I'm
not sure what you mean by "anecdotal." This particular specimen appears
to have a very well-documented provenance, documented back to at least
1767, if the news reports are accurate. If so, he should replace the
record for the aldebara tortoise in your database, which appears to have
an uncertain provenance.