[extropy-chat] "Dead Time" of the Brain.

Heartland velvet977 at hotmail.com
Mon May 1 11:55:44 UTC 2006

> "Heartland" <velvet977 at hotmail.com>
>
>> The mistake in your reasoning is that you equated mind object with the
>> brain object
>
> What the hell is a mind object?

Before you ponder these advanced questions, please try to figure out the number of
instances of number type "1" in "1+1". Small steps.

>> These objects and their trajectories... [blah blah balh]
>
> For the ninetieth time, you can ERASE THE HISTORY OF AN ATOM, erase it from
> the entire universe, just cool the atom down.

You amaze me, John. Now you claim that cooling down the atom erases all the records
tracking past locations of that atom? I think this discovery should make front page
news at PhysOrg.com, don't you think?

S.